In light of that revelation, I thought it would be fun to share what I'm going to miss about living in Blandinsville, IL.
- Friends (those in town, at Church, homeschooling, etc)
- Our family (it's been great living so close to extended family, something sort of new to me)
- The library (best librarians around, hands down!) - plus I'll have to actually drive to the library now!
- Hours of endless entertainment for my boys (during harvest, snow plow season, etc) because they can sit and watch the highway right in front of our house
- Beautiful drives everywhere we go, especially in the fall.
- New experiences (riding in a combine, feeding calves, driving on gravel roads, waving to everyone you pass, being porch monkeys, small town festivals and celebrations)
Thank you, Blandinsville, for welcoming us to your community. We'll be back to visit, assuming we're always welcome :)