Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Questions of the Week

I follow this fantastic blog, Catholic All Year.  Kendra is tons of fun to read and very insightful.  She's in the trenches of raising her own quiver of kiddos, homeschooling, living, learning, and growing in faith.

One of my favorite posts to read on her blog, is the "Answer Me This" post on Sundays where random questions are asked and answered.  It's a lot of fun to get to know folks this way.

In the spirit of blog sharing, she invites other bloggers to post the questions/answers and then link back to her website.  That way you can get to know me a little better and meet Kendra, too.  She's a joy to read so I highly recommend stopping at her blog and staying awhile.

So without further ado, here are this week's questions:


1.When's the last time you bought a new bathing suit?
The last time I bought a swimming suit was the summer of 2012, so not that long ago, but it's also the last time I wore one!  We're not big swimmers around here yet, well, the kids aren't.  I used to swim for pleasure all of the time, but I find that trying to keep 7 kiddos under 11 alive and well at the pool, to be a very stressful task for one momma!

2. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My husband called to say hello.

3. If you receive communion, do you receive it in the hands or on the tongue?
I receive communion on the tongue.

4. Do you have a tattoo?
Yes.  It's a small rose on my right ankle.  I call it my "Mystical Rose".  It's a reminder to me of who I once was and who I am now.

5. How many dinner plates are in your house?
Actually, in my house right now, I have 12 dinner plates - 3 plastic and 9 chinaware.

6. Do you have an accent?
I don't think that I do, but I suppose if I went to another part of the country or world, that someone might think so.
____________

Ok.  So now it's your turn to answer the questions in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment