Monday, June 30, 2014

Hay rack ride, guns, and roller coasters

I think it's a lot of fun to learn new things about people.  "Answer Me This" is a super fun link-up idea.  I hope you'll answer the questions in the comments or on your own blog.

Here's this week's questions and answers:

1.  How often do you take public transportation?
I honestly can't remember the last time I took a bus, hopped an airplane or rode a train.  Hmm.  So I guess the closest thing to public transportation that I've ridden in a time span that seems relevant, was the hay rack ride at the fall weinie roast up at our local park.

Sad? Yes, very sad. 

But our large, white, 15- passenger van almost serves as public transportation!

2.  How many cousins do you have?
On my mother's side I have 6 cousins and on my father's side I have 4 cousins.

3.  Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, yes I have.  My father and I have a special relationship that started with me being curious about guns and hunting.  I don't do it a lot now, but my dad and I have been slowly training my kiddos to enjoy the art of target shooting.  They enjoy that special time with their granddad and my daughter Gianna just got her very first .22 rifle for her birthday, which she is patiently waiting to take out and try sometime soon.

4.  Do you ride roller coasters?
Well, I used to love roller coasters but I haven't ridden one for more than 10 years so I don't know if I would still find them enjoyable.  Seems like just bending over to tie my shoes can make my head spin, so not sure if this well used body can handle the adventure anymore.  I'm super happy that my son, Toby, got my sense of adventure because now he's the roller coaster, carnival ride maniac and I love his wild abandon about trying things.

5.  What is your favorite flower?
Roses. A simple, long-stemmed red rose with the perfect scent.  Love it!

6.  Are you allergic to anything?
Kids.  Just kidding!!!  No, I don't think I am allergic to anything.  I might be sensitive to certain things, but nothing that stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment