Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Don't You Want to Know?

I think it's fun to learn what makes people tick.  You know, what makes them happy besides the obvious faith, family, career, etc. 

Some people really like NASCAR.  Others enjoy scotch on the rocks.  I even know folks who get a kick out of collecting tractors!

Well, I can't fairly ask what makes you tick if I don't divulge some of my own secrets or lesser known personal tidbits!

My Personal Indulgences (include but aren't limited to):

  • Watching The Deadliest Catch on Netflix
  • Janette Oke's Love Comes Softly book series
  • Eating ice cream
  • Jergen's Original scent lotion
  • Old Spice aftershave (on my hubby)
  • Chocolate Dipper Cookies (from Aldi)
  • Long-sleeve tshirts
  • Asics running shoes
  • Target shooting with a .22
  • Paper towels
  • Filling out paperwork (I actually enjoy doing this)

What makes you tick?  Are you a closet sci-fi novel reader?  Do you indulge in a glass of wine in the afternoon?  Must you use a specific brand of toilet paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment