Some people really like NASCAR. Others enjoy scotch on the rocks. I even know folks who get a kick out of collecting tractors!
Well, I can't fairly ask what makes you tick if I don't divulge some of my own secrets or lesser known personal tidbits!
My Personal Indulgences (include but aren't limited to):
- Watching The Deadliest Catch on Netflix
- Janette Oke's Love Comes Softly book series
- Eating ice cream
- Jergen's Original scent lotion
- Old Spice aftershave (on my hubby)
- Chocolate Dipper Cookies (from Aldi)
- Long-sleeve tshirts
- Asics running shoes
- Target shooting with a .22
- Paper towels
- Filling out paperwork (I actually enjoy doing this)
What makes you tick? Are you a closet sci-fi novel reader? Do you indulge in a glass of wine in the afternoon? Must you use a specific brand of toilet paper?